Arizona Liquor License Agent Services

All companies are required to have a “bono fide” Arizona resident to act as the administrative agent on their liquor license. Large corporations and individuals owners who need to satisfy these resident requirements or those needing a representative in order to advise and inform may enjoy this affordable service without any loss of authority or control.